The Triton 2 Tank from Aspire is a brand new sub-ohm tank system to follow up on the wildly popular Triton Tank.
Aspire’s stainless steel and Pyrex Triton 2 Sub-Ohm Tank is a 22mm replaceable atomizer tank with 3.5ml of capacity. The new design strips away some of the bulky stainless steel elements of the original Triton Tank, leaving the Triton 2 with an elegant glass finish. The Triton 2 Tank features improvements on the already innovative top-fill system of the original Triton, now opening up all the way to allow for cleaner, easier filling, and screwing straight into the tank to eliminate leakage.
The new airflow system vastly increases airflow entering the tank and is fully adjustable, unlike the click-stop version in prior Atlantis products. The secondary airflow system is located at the top of the collar of the tank, just under the drip tip. The new drip tip system further increases airflow and works to keep the drip tip cool (even when chain vaping), through the use of heat sinks. Finally, the Triton 2 Tank comes with a standard bore drip tip to handle all the extra vapor it creates.
The Triton 2 Tank is compatible with all of Aspire's Atlantis and Triton coils, as well as Atlantis/Triton gClapton coils from Atom Vapes, and Atlantis/Triton coils from SauceCode and UVAPER. If you are looking for the most advanced tank on the market at an affordable price, your search is over with the Triton 2 by Aspire.
- Pyrex 3.5ml tank
- Redesigned exterior with high visibility
- Dual adjustable air slots
- Redesigned top-fill system
- Heat-dissipative base design
- Compatible with all Aspire Atlantis and Triton coils, as well as Atlantis/Triton gClapton coils from Atom Vapes, and Atlantis/Triton coils from SauceCode and UVAPER
- Stainless steel construction
- Standard 510 drip tip
- One Aspire Triton 2 0.5ohm Clapton coil (preinstalled) - 40W to 45W
- One additional 1.8ohm coil - 10W to 13W
- One additional Pyrex glass tube