With new improvements to their already innovative airflow design and a price that can't be beat, the Indulgence Mutation X V4 RDA is set to be one of the more popular 22mm rebuildable dripping atomizers on the market today. Designed in the USA and manufactured in China to keep costs low, the Mutation X V4 delivers the performance and features of many $100+ RDAs at a fraction of the cost.
The Mutation X V4 is a 5-piece RDA that comes with a conical wide bore drip tip, a removable top cap, a 2-piece center sleeve with adjustable airflow, and a build deck that is milled from a solid piece of stainless steel. The dual ground posts are actually part of the 304 grade stainless steel deck, which makes for a rigid construction that can hold up to daily use. The center post block has two independent positive terminals to aid in dual coil or quad coil builds, and is perfect for building center post dual coil builds. The post holes are extra large, allowing for incredibly powerful builds.
Where the Mutation X V4 RDA really shines, however, is in its 2-stage adjustable airflow system. Nine air holes per side allow you to generate a tremendous amount of intake air, and adjust in small increments to find the perfect airflow for your specific build. The airholes are angle-drilled to help ensure an airflow vortex inside the chamber for better flavor and vapor production. The V4 also has bottom airflow designed to bring an additional stream of air into the RDA underneath the coils. With both airflow systems wide open, we have never seen an RDA with better airflow and resulting vapor production.
The Mutation X V4 also comes with a clear plastic extention cap, which Indulgence claims will increase the cooling capacity of the RDA, along with an adapter for a standard 510 drip tip. Add a nice, deep juice well, and an amazing price, and the Mutation X V4 is one RDA not to be missed!
- 304 stainless steel 1-piece deck with negative posts that won't turn or move
- Dual post center block for dual and quad coil builds
- Silver plated bottom contact
- Wide post holes to accommodate up to 20g builds
- 304 black stainless steel sleeve with 18 airflow holes for a massive range of airflow options
- Black stainless steel top cap
- Conical wide bore drip tip
- Adapter for standard 510 drip tip
- Screwdriver, extra screws, and o-rings
- Designed in the USA & manufactured in China